2014年10月27日星期一

Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline


August 20th, 2011
几乎每天Osifu都在鞭炮声中醒来。
Almost everyday, Osifu wakes up in the sound of firecrackers.
Osifu住处的不远处是一个十字路口,很多人死了以后出殡送往殡仪馆火葬都要经过那里,经过十字路口都要放炮,清晨四五点的鞭炮声很清晰响亮。
Not far from where Osifu lives, there is a crossroad. Many people who pass by this crossroad when sending the dead ones to funeral home for cremation would fire firecrackers. The sound of firecrackers is very loud and clear at four or five o’clock in the early morning.
有的人听到给亡者送行的鞭炮声没有什么感觉,而Osifu听到了佛法。
Some people fell nothing while hearing the sound of firecrackers for seeing off the dead, but Osifu heard the Dharma.
有的人看到给亡者买路的纸钱纷飞没有什么感觉,而Osifu看到了佛法。
Some people fell nothing while seeing the flying paper money for the dead, but Osifu saw the Dharma.
Osifu常说:佛法无处不在呀!
Osifu often says that the Dharma is everywhere.
每天都有人死,我们对死亡似乎已经麻木。
People die every day, and we seem to have become numb to death.
每天都有人死,我们对死亡似乎已经习惯。
People die every day, and we seem to have got used to death.
每天都有人死,我们对死亡似乎已经无奈。
People die every day, and we seem to have become helpless to death.
每天都有人死,我们对死亡似乎已经疲劳。
People die every day, and we seem to have been tired of death.
我们完全可以不死的!
We can definitely remain undead.
我们完全可以不灭的!
We can definitely remain immortal.
我们完全可以不苦的!
We can definitely be free from sufferings.
我们完全可以不痛的!
We can definitely be free from pains.
我们完全可以不厄的!
We can definitely be free from misfortunes.
我们完全可以不难的!
We can definitely be free from difficulties.
我们完全可以不迷的!
We can definitely be free from illusion.
我们完全可以不昧的!
We can definitely be free from ignorance.
我们完全可以不二的!
We can definitely remain in oneness.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了生死疲劳。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose the fatigue of life and death ourselves.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了五欲六尘。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose the five desires and six objects ourselves.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了随业受报。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose to taste the fruits brought about by our own karmas ourselves.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了沉沦红尘
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose to indulge ourselves in the worldly land ourselves.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了辗转六道。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose to transmigrate in the six Realms ourselves.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了流转三界。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose to transmigrate in the Three Realms ourselves.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了厄难苦痛。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose our own misfortunes and hardships ourselves.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了业海煎熬。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose to torture and struggle in the sea of karmas ourselves.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了苦海血泪。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose our sufferings and blood-tears ourselves.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了无常无怙。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose the impermanence and helplessness ourselves.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了火宅炼狱。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose the fiery residence and purgatory ourselves.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了有家难归。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose to be unable to return home ourselves.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了有亲不认。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose not to recognize our families ourselves.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了有队不归。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose not to return to our own team ourselves.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了有船不坐。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose not to board the ship ourselves.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了有路不走。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose to be the ones deviating from the right way.
因为我们妄想分别执著,我们自己选择了自作自受。
Because of our delusions, judgments and persistences, we chose to be self-inflicted.
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉—归来吧!
Be egoless, actionless, desireless, pursuing-less, competition-less, pure, equal and enlightened—please return!
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉—回家吧!
Be egoless, actionless, desireless, pursuing-less, competition-less, pure, equal and enlightened—please go home!
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉—归元吧!
Be egoless, actionless, desireless, pursuing-less, competition-less, pure, equal and enlightened—please return to your high-self!
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉—归源吧!
Be egoless, actionless, desireless, pursuing-less, competition-less, pure, equal and enlightened—please return to your origin!
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉—归一吧!
Be egoless, actionless, desireless, pursuing-less, competition-less, pure, equal and enlightened—please return to oneness!
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉—归〇吧!
Be egoless, actionless, desireless, pursuing-less, competition-less, pure, equal and enlightened—please return to 〇.
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉—这才是本来的你。
Be egoless, actionless, desireless, pursuing-less, competition-less, pure, equal and enlightened—only this is the true you.
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉—这才是你的本来面目。
Be egoless, actionless, desireless, pursuing-less, competition-less, pure, equal and enlightened—only this is your true feature.
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉—这才是你的真我主人公。
Be egoless, actionless, desireless, pursuing-less, competition-less, pure, equal and enlightened—only this is your true-self.
无我、无为、无欲、无求、无争、清净、平等、正觉—这才是你的本初源头。
Be egoless, actionless, desireless, pursuing-less, competition-less, pure, equal and enlightened—only this is your original source.
修心修行修炼是一个正本清源的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of correcting the deviation and restore to its source.
修心修行修炼是一个返本还原的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of returning to the original appearance.
修心修行修炼是一个返璞归真的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of returning to the true feature.
修心修行修炼是一个回归本元的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of returning to the true color.
修心修行修炼是一个回归自性的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of returning to the self nature.
修心修行修炼是一个回归自心的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of returning to the inner mind.
修心修行修炼是一个同步宇宙的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of synchronizing the universe.
修心修行修炼是一个同频宇宙的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of resonating with the universe at the same frequency.
修心修行修炼是一个同一宇宙的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of integrating with the universe.
修心修行修炼是一个顺应规律的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of complying with the Law.
修心修行修炼是一个顺应法则的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of conforming to the Principle.
修心修行修炼是一个顺应科学的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of conforming to the Science.
修心修行修炼是一个顺应天意的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of complying with the Heaven’s will.
修心修行修炼是一个顺应大道的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of conforming to the Great Way.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融宇宙的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of harmonizing the universe.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融自然的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of harmonizing the Nature.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融身心的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of harmonizing our minds and bodies.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融万法的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of harmonizing different kinds of dharma.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融时空的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of harmonizing time and space.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融三才的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of harmonizing the intangible Heaven, Earth and People.
修心修行修炼是一个圆融三盘的过程。
Mind-cultivation, practice and discipline is a process of harmonizing the  the tangible Heaven, Earth and People.

圆融圆通大道行,
无我无为如律令。
三才三盘同频振,
回心回家归宙心。
2011-8-20 7:46:10,题赠弟子有缘人参悟。

Harmonizing and perfecting ourselves to step onto the Great Way, and complying with the Way with unconditioned mind to obey the rules and decrees.
Resonating the visible and invisible Heaven, Earth and People together at the same frequencies and tune our minds to return home which is the Cosmic Source.
A gatha for disciples and predestined friends to study and reflect on.
就以《归宙心》作为今日法会的结语吧!
Let’s conclude the preaching here today with the gatha of Returning to the Cosmic Source!
阿弥陀佛!
Amitabha!

更多宇宙奥秘、精彩内容请点击Osifu法语开示网站:
www.osifu.net
www.osifu.net/sort
欢迎您加入關愛地球國際(香港)研究會:
www.earthcaring.org
www.earthcaring.net
OJodie的Facebook專頁:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004205775220
https://www.facebook.com/www.osifu.777.net
OJodie的谷歌博客、社群
http://lightingosifu.blogspot.com/
http://sunnyjodie.blogspot.com/2014/09/blog-post.html
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communiti…/105111926336967933179
OJodie的灵性画博客
http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/2792055622
https://www.facebook.com/…/Jodies-Soul-Art%…/549003001912065
my Skype:ojodiezz

没有评论:

发表评论